terms & conditions
By using the information, tools, software, features, and functionality, including content, updates and new releases located on www.myhomemyhaven.com.au (together the “Service”), you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a visitor to our website or you are a registered “User”. The term “we” or “us” refers to My Home My Haven, and its affiliates, parents, and licensors. You must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the ordering process.
You cannot enter this Agreement or use the Service if you are not of a legal age or otherwise not competent to form a binding contract. By accepting this Agreement, you are affirming that you are of legal age and are otherwise competent to enter a contractual relationship with us.
For information about how we protect your personal information and data, please read our Privacy and Security Policy, which is incorporated into this Agreement. The policy may be updated from time to time at our sole discretion. Any changes are effective upon posting to the site. Anonymous, aggregate information, comprising financial account balances, other financial account data, or other available data that is collected through use of the Service, may be used by us or our third-party vendors to conduct certain analytical research, performance tracking, and benchmarking. We or our vendors may use summary or aggregate results relating to metrics composed of research data, from time to time, and distribute or license such anonymous, aggregated research data for any purpose, including but not limited to helping to improve products and services and assisting in troubleshooting and technical support. Your personally identifiable information will NOT be shared with or sold to third parties.
3. Offers and Third-Party Links
Our site and parts of the Service may contain links from advertisers and display Special Offers that may be custom matched to you based on information stored in the Service, queries made through the Service, or other information. In connection with Special Offers, the Service may provide links to other web sites belonging to advertisers and other third parties. We do not warrant or guarantee the products or services available through the Special Offers (or any other third-party products or services advertised), and we are not a broker or agent for any third party. We do not assume responsibility for the statements made or content of offers or claims in any third-party advertisement.
4. Your Registration Information
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which, together with your Login ID email address, allows you to access the Service. Your Login ID, along with your password, email address, and post code of your residence you provide, all constitute your “Registration Information.”
You agree to receive all required notices electronically at the email address you provide. It is your responsibility to update or change that address as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain text) in the text of the email or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard, commercially available Internet browser.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration Information, you agree to notify us immediately.
5. Your Use of the Service
Your right to access and use our site and the Service is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use our site for lawful purposes.
Your access and use of our site may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including without limitation the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of our site, or other actions that we, in our sole discretion, may elect to take.
We may offer “beta” or trial versions of the Service or special features. You acknowledge that such features are provided “as-is” and may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption, or loss of data and/or information from any connected device. Your use of any such features is at your own risk.
You agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising, or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way. We will not sell, publish, or share your comments or feedback in a way that could identify you without your explicit permission.
6. Mobile Device
Use of the Service may be available through a compatible mobile device and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates, and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION; (ii) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS, OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
We may from time to time provide automatic alerts and voluntary account-related alerts. We may have "automatic" alerts related to account activity that cannot be disabled. We may also have "voluntary" alerts that can be toggled on/off. These could be transaction related, User engagement/behavior related, or product related; for example, new feature announcements.
Automatic alerts may be sent to you following certain changes made online to your account, such as a change in your Registration Information.
If available, voluntary account alerts may be turned on by default as part of the Service. They may then be customized, deactivated, or reactivated by you. These alerts allow you to choose alert messages for your accounts. We may add new alerts from time to time or cease to provide certain alerts at any time upon our sole discretion. Each alert has different options available, and you may be asked to select from among these options upon activation of your alerts service.
Electronic alerts will be sent to the email address you have provided as your primary email address. If your email address changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. Changes to your email address will apply to all of your alerts.
Because alerts are not encrypted, we will never include your password. However, alerts may include your Login ID and some information about your accounts. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these alerts. At any time you may disable future alerts.
You understand that any alerts provided to you through the Service may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. We will do our absolute best to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any alert. You also agree that we are not liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
8. Rights You Grant to Us
By submitting information, data, passwords, usernames, PINs, other login information, materials, and other content to through the Service, you are licensing that content to us solely for the purpose of providing the Service. Except as otherwise stated in this Agreement, we may use and store the content, but only to provide the Service to you. By submitting this content, you represent that you are entitled to do so, without any obligation to pay any fees or other limitations.
By using the Service, you expressly authorize us or a third party retained by us to access your Account Information maintained by identified third parties on your behalf as your agent.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of the Service and our site, including its text, graphics, images, logos and button icons, photographs, editorial content, notices, software, and other material, are protected under both United States and other applicable copyright, trademark, and other laws. The contents of our site belong or are licensed to us or our software or content suppliers. We grant you the right to view and use the Service subject to these terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided on our site for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint, or electronic reproduction of any content from our site in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent. All rights not granted are exclusively reserved by us. This is not a transfer of ownership in any intellectual property owned by us.
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link, or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor the Service or any portion of our site without our express written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search our site, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Opera);
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of our site or the Service; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of our site or the Service.
11. Rules for Posting
As part of the Service, we may allow Members to post content on bulletin boards, blogs, and at various other publicly available locations on our site. You agree in posting content to follow certain rules.
- You are responsible for all content you submit to our site.
- By submitting content, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with our site and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through our site and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of our site and under this Agreement.
- You may not post or transmit any message that is libelous or defamatory, or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image, or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image, or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images, or programs; trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information; and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other Users’ use of the Service, including without limitation disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of our site, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
- Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or any other solicitation of other Users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through areas of our site that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone and not with us.
- You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited emails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Service are prohibited.
- You agree that we may use any feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, or advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way.
12. Social Media Sites
13. No Warranty
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR SITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF OUR SITE OR OF THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON OUR SITE OR OF THE SERVICE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA, OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
This Agreement will remain in effect until terminated by either you or us as set out below. If you want to terminate your agreement with us, you may do so by closing your account for the Service.
We may at any time terminate our legal agreement with you immediately upon notice to the email address provided by you as part of your Registration Information:
- If you have breached or repudiated any provision of this Agreement; or
- If we in our sole discretion believe termination is required to do so by law.
We may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on our site. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Service after those changes are posted.
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void, or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Agreement.
If we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy that is contained in the Agreement, such a decision on our part will not serve as formal waiver of our rights and all rights or remedies will still be available to us.
All covenants, agreements, representations, and warranties made in this Agreement shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding the subject matter of the same, and supersedes all other previous agreements.